Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, November 15, 2008

50 days left....wowza!

Only 50 days left to make it to the ever-important 36 week mark.

I can't believe it is almost over. Seems like a long time left to wait now that things are getting more and more difficult.
I couldn't go to the waterpark because it was too far/too long to be in the car. bummer.

I was having contractions for over an hour 2 nights ago. very very scary. thankfully that went away.

Today I had to go to the doctor for some other problem I was having...everything is okay, but now I have to have an ultrasound on my gall bladder on Monday.

Yikes! who knew having twins could be so darn freaky? I know they warned me, but I feel a bit like I'm walking on eggshells! Hopefully all these little things won't add up to anything big for me or the babies. Now we just gotta make it these last 7 weeks or so and the babies should be fine.

Thankfully my husband is a complete Nazi about taking care of me. He won't let me do ANYTHING but fold laundry. It definitely makes you feel cared for when someone is watching out for you like that.

what a nice little hubby.

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

You vill get to ze zofa mach shnell, pregnant frauline!