Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, February 14, 2010

still noodlin'

almost two weeks down at noodleville and things are still going well. It is nice to be busy again and have time pass at work more quickly.

It is nice to actually have people to talk to and not work alone all day.

It is nice to have a Starbucks 2 doors down in case of emergencies!

I do fear I will not get a store placement super close to my house, but if it means more money and a promotion, I guess I will drive liek I have been doing for the last 2 years!

The twins are 13 months old, and Zman has his first molar.

Time flies.

Can't find a wii fit board, so we bought a ea sports wii active disk.

Let's just say i can't walk down stairs very well today, and I was only "playing" for 25 minutes yesterday.

OUCH.

Did I mention I gt to eat free noodles every day for 7 weeks?
awesome!

No comments: