Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Sushi MAGIC!

I am newly obsessed with the idea of bento boxes and sushi for lunch...nothing fancy, just California rolls.

Anyone out there really good at making them? Anyone have a rice cooker they don't EVER use and they wanna sell to moi?

They have a pretty nice one up at the Target...less than 30 bucks. Plus I heard of this sushi kit called "SUSHI MAGIC", but I could not find one on ebay for cheap...seems the going rate online is about 25-30 bucks.

Anyhow, I have off of work tomorrow (Sunday) and am feeling ambitious....anyone want to come over and play? we could go down to Trader's and pick up some California roll stuff and make some@ my house! (hint, hint mel...are you bored? we could also eat nachos and watch nacho Libre)


California rolls.....YUMMY!

I was on ebay and found this strange woman obsessed with all things bento who has a blog called BENTO MAMA... Definitely crazy and fun at the same time. she was selling the cutest damn Hello Kitty bento boxes....

By the way, I loves me some SANRIO and all things Hello.

Sorry also for not blogging...laziness/being busy at TKD was taking over the last 2 weeks.

stay tuned for more fun!

No comments: