Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

still not set on a great girl name

although we have pretty much figured out what our #1 choice for a boy name, I am still not sure on a great name for a girl.

Girl names are tricky...not a lot of really good ones left after using up 6 choices on our current girls.

I need HELP!

p.s. I registered at walmart and target for baby stuff...I guess a friend of mine is going to throw us a shower, however I do not know when it is going to happen? I wouldn't usually toss the "buy me stuff" card out there, but COME ON...it's flippin' TWINS..these guys are about to take over our house with their diapers and endless list of baby equipment!

can't wait to meet the little stinkers!

4 comments:

Sissy said...

Amelia, Elizabeth, Beverly ( just kidding on that one) but i do like old names.

supermiffy said...

I miss you! I didn't know you still read my blog!

Can't wait to see you in november

Sissy said...

Jess thinks Cassidy Mae... she said mine were too old. I think Cassidy is from 70's but she does not know that:) and yes if i can keep up with by reading I will. love your blog & writing anyways. you could write a book & I would read that. gettin ready to look for one for the winter on better world books now...hope you can make it NOV.

supermiffy said...

I have off for that weekend, but I'm not sure if I will come up for the day and go back home...it's a little hard to take a bunch of kids somewhere now....kinda hard to pick them up and stuff! either way, I'm sure we will see you guys at some point that week.