Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I am officailly a purple people eater!

Okay, I don't really eat people, but i am now OFFICIALLY a Purple belt in TKD. How schwweeet is that?!
Holy geez, I am so close to black belt, baby! (high purple.....brown.....high brown....BLACK!)

Well, it was pretty awesome getting my belt today, but it definitely seems to put a little more pressure on to perform at my best. You can't just kick sloppy-style and not expect to hear about it.

I will have my black belt by December.

WOW.

I had been in kung fu off and on for over 10 years, but never got this close to black belt.
Now I am a mere week away from going on my little adventure to DC with Budokon. I am really looking forward to it.

Although I love going to TKD, there are definitely times that i miss a calmer, more meditative method that kung fu embraces. Now I will get to have all my favorites together....yoga, martial arts, and zen meditation.

Alright, enough about me....how are you?

leave me a comment and let me know what you are doing with your life these days. What are you proud of? What are you working on right now? How are you feeling?

goodnight friends! peace and respect,
miffy.

P.s. a special thanks to my sweet smelly, prickly hubby. Without his support and positive attitude, I am sure I would never have gotten so far. He is really great to let me take this time to do TKD....he is NOT going now so that I may go.

you are awesome Furg!. Smootchy smootch.

No comments: