Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, February 4, 2008

Please to forgive my no bloggy

So, I have fallen into the habit of many bloggers before me. Nearly a month (okay, a month) has passed and I have not said a dang thang in bloglandia.

To follow will be 3 to 5 semi-short blog entries to catch up on the goings-on of the Supermiff.

Newsflash!!.......
I just recieved 2 of the coolest, most sought-after items (in my opinion) in the last 7 days.

Item numero uno TOTORO BENTO BOX! eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Joy of joys!

What is bento?
Why would I want a bento?
what is Totoro? Why is it so cool?

Well, if you don't know the answers to these questions, my friend, you are missing out on the sweet joys of life!
Not only is my bento cute and wonderful, it has a 3-d Totoro and little white totorito on it. Oh, and did I metion the little dust-sprites/soot-gremlins? Oh, and did I mention it came all the way from Japan?

Holy jeez! Okay, remember when people would send packages in the mail wrapped in brown papaer and tape? It came srapped this way with an adorable, hand-tied purple bow. I am not kidding you! could the Japanese be any cooler or more cute? NO!

How did I come upon this treasured item? Only the COOLEST guy in the world got it for me!
I love furgzilla!
Yes, he is the coolest guy I know.
Should the blog slave get around to it, he will insert photos so you may enjoy.
Also, the return address label from Japan had Hello kitty on it.
'Nuf said.
Coveted item number 2: My very own seltzer and soda machine!
Okay, so if you know me a bit, you know that I can easily drink 3 to 5 cans of seltzer a day. Yes, plain, no sugar, no sweetner, nothin' but wonderful fizzy goodness.
So, I had been wanting one of these for about 3 or 5 years, but had never really gotten around to buying one. I thought I would use it all the time, Jeff thought it would sit in the corner collecting dust.
Well, I finally ordered one from "soda club' and it arrived last week. After carefully reading the instructions and tyring it out, I am now happy to say that I can enjoy seltzer all day everyday.Here is the really cool part... you can make your own soda with it! Sy you want some rootbeer, you make a liter of rootbeer! The kids, furg and I have been enjoying making whatever flavor of soda we want...we tried 6 different flavors already....mmmmmmm......tasty!
The major problem I used to have with buying seltzer in the store was that I was always running out, and Jef was always (literally) running out to the store to get some for me at night.
I am also glad that I won't have to lug all the dang recycling out to the curb or have cans and
plastic bottles of seltzer all over my house and kitchen countertop. ( I am sure Jeff will be glad he woun't have to pick up all my cans anymore, too!)
so, come on over to the Meserman house and have some mountain dew...I'll make some up for you in a jiffy!

3 comments:

karmadog said...

Come over and play, you silly lady. That's an order.

Mel said...

hurray!!! purse party, greg can hardly wait. strawberry margaritas too??? can't wait, too excited!

supermiffy said...

yesh, strawberry also..just for you!