Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I miss the bagely-pagels....ALREADY!

Well, I thought that perhaps seeing our good friends the pagels 2 weeks ago would be enough pageltime.

Nope.

I miss them already!

I have never been so at ease with pair of friends such as them.

They call, give us an estimated arrival time and they just show up whenever.

i love it. Usually if people are coming from outta town for a visit, I get sorta bent outta shape and worry about getting the house cleaned up, preparing food, etc.

Not so with my pagel friends.
I guess it would sorta be like if your brother or sister were coming over, except I don't really have any idea what that is like. I just sorta let them in the house and tell them where the food is and let 'em roam all over the house and do whatever they want to.

They just hang out with me and we chat.

I hope it was not too boring for them, but I will guess that they feel about the same about us as we do about them?

Anyhow, Mel hung out for a purse party, we dumped ALL the kids off at the YMCA for a good 3 hour shift, and Jeff and Greg chilled out in Grafton and talked cartoons and other stuff.

It was awesome.

I sure wish they would buy the house next door to us. Would it get weird? would we get sick of each other? I don't think so.

So, put your house on the market, buy my neighbor's house and move in next fall. It will be a big compound and we will put up a fence so we can let the kids run wild. We could call it "Pagelman field" or "Messergel glen"

the pagels are the BEST!

2 comments:

Mel said...

You know, Manitowoc is cheaper and you could still work at starbucks! We feel exactly the same!!!!! Let us know when your Y has parent's night out again. We'll be there with bells on!

karmadog said...

I'm Greg Pagel and I approved this message.