Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, September 25, 2008

100 days to go...2/3 done!

well, I guess we've been preggo for 150 days so far. wow.

nowwe only have 100 days left. Could go fast, could go slow. My guess is that it will seem like forever some days and will whip by on others.

We saw the doc yesterday and he was ever so nice to remind me that this will be the last 2 weeks of "feeling like a single pregnanacy".

I got news for ya doc...it NEVER feels like there is one person in there.

I guess he kows something I don't becasue he has done this before. so far I feel like I have been taking it pretty well. I don't throw up 9 times a day anymore, which makes a big difference in the overall mood. On the other hand, the thought of these babies suddenly taking ther current weight (aout 1 pound each) and multiplying it by about 6 or 7 times EACH ( 12 or 14 times total, for those of you listening), is, well....

A TAD BIT HORRIFYING.

Dont get me wrong, this is by far the most fun I have had being pregnant,jsut because it is something new and amazing and different, but the thought of all those people in there can freak you out sometimes!

anyhoo, thislife is a good life.

Who cares if my stomach will need plastic surgery to remove all that twin-skin?

No comments: