Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, September 29, 2008

now taking name suggestions

Any of you folks who may have come across a really great name (or 2), lemme know....we have already run through most of the good girl names we can think of. consider that we have 3 daughters already, each with a middle name and each with their own "Jewish" name.

So, if you add 'em up we have come up with a total of 9 good names. we need 3 more good ones for messergirl #4, and 3 snazzy names for the little buddy.

send your suggestions our way!

4 comments:

karmadog said...

Django
Beavis
Shania
Blind Lemon
Tammy
Bono
Cedarberg Slim
Barrack
Abigail #2
Greg
Melissa
Bristol
Lilly
Conan
Hiyao
Jim

supermiffy said...

finally! someone who understands my need to name a boy Django!

No joke! I have been suggesting this name to Jeff for over 10 years, and he always thinks that I am kidding.
Seriously....I don't know why he won't lemme use it!
p.s.
if you were joking, don't tell me...it would break my little heart!

karmadog said...

I was totally serious. Plus, isn't there a Woody Allen/Django Reinhart connection? I'm pretty sure Django was a jew. Or was Woody a gypsy?

Oh, and if he doesn't go for that, "Blind Lemon Messerman" would be the best name in the history of monikers.

supermiffy said...

I will tell the nurses the boy's name is django when jeff leaves the room. I mean, he can't get mad...I will blame it on pregnancy madness!