Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

5 more days?

it is entirely possible that these babies are NOT coming in 2008. Is it actually true that they might stay in there until 5 days from now (36 weeks)?

I am slowly getting ready to go off of the deep end!

My husband and children are getting close to fencing me off on one side of the house, for their own safety. I'm not at the point of crying all day long, but it can't be far off until it reaches that point.

On a happy note....

The babies should be a nice healthy weight.

I have made it this far, and am still able to walk, drive a car, and generally function like a regular preggo.

I did not miss one day of work or call in sick for even one day in the entire pregnancy.

It is nice to be home during vacation....I get to see my kids and hubby more than I usually do.

I think we are pretty much ready for these stinkers...we only need to do a good grocery trip and the house will be in working order!

most important.....my hubby has not run screaming for the hills to get away from the last 3 days that I have been on the brink of insanity.

He is so darn cute.

No comments: