Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, December 27, 2008

preggo watch 2008 update!

Nothing new in big-belly land. I have served the twins with their official eviction notices.

So far, they are not responding.

I even went so far as to work a 13.5 hour shift on Friday in the hopes that they would be annoyed with my behavior and decide to jump ship into the non-water world.

Nope. those stinkers are still in there, leeching me of all my nutrients!

I worked today, also.....still no action in the way of baby contractions.

Now I will gently remind them that I have 4 days of unused paid time off before the end of the year. If I don't use 'em, I lose 'em!

So enough with the gestating, already....babies come on out and meet yer wacky family and friends!

(.....pretty please?)

No comments: