Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, December 22, 2008

One more whine for the day

I forgot to mention....

Several friends and co-workers have been asking.... " When is your baby shower?'

Another asked...." I feel weird asking...why haven't I gotten an invite to the baby shower? Is there some reason I am not invited?"

Actually, uh.....

the reason you have not been invited is very simple.

No one gave me a shower, and no one has planned one.

So don't be offended, and don't feel left out. There was talk of a shower from several friends, but none of my friends actually ever got around to doing it, I guess.

I doubt there is anything being planned at this point...I am due in 14 days, and it is christmas season madness.

There may not be a party, but you are always welcome to come for a visit and have a nice snack at my house!

No comments: