Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Do you know the way to Wendy's?

Have you been to Wendy's lately? Well, I know fast food is not the best thing for you, but let me tell you...you can feed a family of five for less than 15 bucks and STILL eat your veggies!

Holy cripes, I'm not kidding! A side salad is just one US dollar....and they aren't skimping here....fresh cool cukes, plum tomatoes, julliened carrots and greens! A side caesar with DARK GREEN LEAFY romaine and the right amount of dressing to still be healthy.

HAVE i MADE IT CLEAR THAT I AM EXCITED, HERE?

who out there likes unsweetened fresh-brewed iced tea? I know I do. you can get one for a buckaroonie.
you can even get a little junior burger with cool lettuce and tomatoes that aren't warm and gross.

YOU GUESSED IT. ONE DOLLAR.

guess what? you can get a baked potato with delicious brocoli on top......how much does it cost? a freakin'buck!!

I'm pretty sure that I am not the norm here, but just because you are at Wendy's doesn't mean you have to eat a triplebacon monster "baconater"


HOLD ONTO YOUR WALLETS HERE>>>>>>>> Fresh chili with tons of yummy beans and bright red tomatoes.

ONE GODDAMMED US DOLLAR!

Now, I don't need anyone telling me that this is how they rope people in...dollar menu is evil...blah blah yaddah yaddah..... DON'T BE SO STUPID...EAT THE GOOD STUFF AND YOU WON'T BE CLUTCHING YOUR CHEST AS YOU TRY AND DIGEST 6 PIECES OF BACON AND 15 SLICES OF CHEESE, FOR CRY-EYE-EYE!


Jeepers, those frosys are good too. We all shared one and jeff-poo had a frosty rootbeer float.


sorry, kids the floats cost 1.99


Now THAT"S how they getcha!

12 comments:

TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

To go to Wendy's is to order the triple cheeseburger. You just don't see them too often. And they taste so damn good.

This is why I avoid Wendy's - and fast food altogether. Should that be one word?

I'm writing this from the lobby of a Country Inn & Suites in Bensenville, Illinois.

Where the hell is my name?

karmadog said...

Lady Miff, when I read your blog, I get the sense that you type faster than I can read. Weird but true.

That said, I agree with you about Wendy's. I had a grilled chicken sandwich just yesterday (after not having eaten there in about 57 years) and it was good.

You are also correct about the pool. Thanks for talking Mel into talking me into getting one. Bring your own suits on the 4th!

Jeffrey said...

Sure, I get the float and ruin everything. Our finances collapse like a bunch of broccoli because of my need for a float. Blame it all on me, whydoncha'?!

(You're sleeping ten feet away from me and i'm blogging to you... how weird is that? Either we have a communication problem or the healthiest marriage on the planet...)

supermiffy said...

FOR THE RECORD MISTER GREGGY: I did NOT talk your wifey into buying the pool, I actually talked out of buying it WHILE YOU WERE AT THE MOVIES! I also told her that the 98 dollar version brought just as much joy as the 400 one. I know this because we had bought the BIG ONE last year, and after realizing we had a sloping problem, we took it down after a week and decided to sell it to HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED and his lovely wife for 200 smackers...but AHEM! HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED did not come through with the money, honey.
so, anyhow, when we went back to get the pool this year and give it another try, we discovered that some nefarious FRDONIAN RATS had chewed their way through the lovely pool. (not a possibility to patch it, either)
I guess it was a blessing in disguise because the smaller pool uses much less water, chemicals, cleaning, etc. It is also only 3 feet deep now, so both abster and janers can do as they please without floatation dievices or a lot of assistance from mom and dad.
So, long story short, get yerself a frosty float and jump in our pool, people!

supermiffy said...

Dear HE WHO MUXT NOT BE NAMED....JUST IN CASE YOU ARE FEELING WEAK...... Tripples are on sale now for just 1.99. The old vegetarian in me can't hack anything meatier than a singlewith lettuce in tomato, but jefrey is weak when it come to the meatzy. he has been know to say:
"MMMMMMMMMMMM....JUICY"

karmadog said...

NO, Im not posting as Greg, but Mrs. Greg. You did talk me out of the $400 dollar version, we have the same spiffy 98.50 version in our backyard and I suppose it will save me at least the other $300 in entertainment for the kids for the rest of the summer. We also have enjoyed Wendy's of late. Yummy!! Hey, if you think of it, bring my sunglasses. Can't wait to hang out in the pool. You and Janey look absolutely fab in the picture!Later!!!

karmadog said...

Get your own identity, little lady!

TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Re: pool. Actually, that's not how it happened at all. When the pool was originally offered, we said we'd love it, but didn't have the cash right then and there. So a few weeks passed. Eventually the price was lowered to $100.00. But we still didn't have the cash. After another few weeks passed, Meff called me at work and offered it for free, as long as we would just come and get it, as you wanted it gone from your garage. Sounded good to me!

But laziness still got the best of us, and we never got around to driving over to pick it up. Finally Meff allegedly put it in his vehicle, and drove it to our house while we were away on vacation. But I guess he didn't know what to do with it. We'd told him to stick it in the garage. But I guess he didn't feel comfortable with that. So he brought it back home.

When we returned, Meff called me at work and said to simply come and get it, as it had been moved to your front yard, and you were going to throw it out with the garbage. He basically told me, "If you still want it, you better get it NOW!" So I finally got my ass over there to pick it up.

supermiffy said...

Oh, silly HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED! why don't you get over yerself, because I have. do you see me askin for a measly 200 smackers? no. I just wanna swim in a little pool and have some fun. Now go bother some nice grizzlies up ther in Alaska!

Nicole said...

We po' folk gotta say our piece sometimes so we don't look as bad as we smell.

Welcome to the blogosphere (I hate that term!).

We were told NOT to bother the grizzlies. Were we misinformed?!?!

supermiffy said...

I believe it is your right, as a fellow american, to annoy all of nature's offerings!

TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

We saw seven grizzlies. Annoy them? Have you seen their teeth?

http://www.beautifulwallpapers.com/new/grizzly.jpg

I think I'll annoy my fellow man instead.