Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, September 13, 2007

I am in love withthe Zutons

I can't get over my newest music crush...the zutons. If you have the album 'who killed the zutons?", please take it out and listen to the railroad song....perhaps the sweetest love song ever. I can listen to it about one million times in a row every single day.

In other news, my hubby is a nut and could not stop being a bloggo. What a little sneak, getting everyone all worked up, and then starting a new one. Drama queen!

Also, the bike ride and wine and harvest fest is this weekend. I am expecting a sore tush, because I have not been on my bike is 3 weeks.

I also have a confession....

I have not been to body pump, or to the YMCA in 2 weeks...no running either....sadly, my heel spur/ plantar faciatis has had me limping around every single morning before work.
A combination of laziness, busy schedule and paw pain have landed me 3 weeks without any real fitness plan.

I am hoping the foot problems will be better in the next few weeks, and then I can get back to my more regular schedule of working out...I miss my body pump class! I miss swimming through the water like a seal! I miss the sound of the treadmill whirring under my feet!

I wonder if acupuncture would help the foot pain?

2 comments:

TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

That pool is out of commission for at least another 2.5 weeks.

supermiffy said...

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

I WANT POOL!