Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, September 1, 2007

I gotta bad itch for remodeling

I am currently making my husband insane with my need to move furniture around and redo rooms.

He mentioned(in passing) that we had a 3 bedroom house with 3 TVs in it..... a bit excessive for our tastes. I immediately began to dream up and visualize new room configurations, something I have always enjoyed. I was reluctant to accept his suggestion to remove some larger furniture items from our bedroom/master suite, but after a night of "trading spaces" themed dreamscapes, I awoke with a want and desire to move the furniture.

Let me say my husband is now a bit horrified at the idea of me wanting to spend my first 3-day weekend making him watch me move stuff around, or make HIM help me move stuff around.

I have decided to wait it out, if I can resist the urge, and only make it a smaller mission of just cleaning one room form top to bottom so it looks a little nicer. Nothing major, simply because I have a habit (bad habit) of overdoing things and getting entirely consumed with a "project'

Wish me and my hubby luck.....I really want to move some stuff around, but I should really chose to instead just hang out with them.

later gators!

5 comments:

Mel said...

Oh man... it is annual Pagel's clean the house weekend! No remodeling, but I sure wish we were hanging out with you instead of cleaning!!! I could help you move furniture... Is the bike thing for sure, I printed off the application and don't want to send it in til I know for sure.

supermiffy said...

You are silly girl. mY hubby has oficially BANNED me from cleaning any part of our house(except for doing laundry) unless he asks me to help him first. WHy? Because I have a problem controlling my insane urges to continue cleaning until the "project" is at it's completion. We both know that this could mean hours of cleaning in a frenzy, ending in a short temper and a foul mood.

This new agreed-to-by-both parties system has been in effect for an entire week, and I must say, it was a difficult idea to digest for about 2 days, and now I feel a new sense of serenity....to quote greg "ah, this too, this too."

So, we tried to visti youse guys in manty yeasterday, but alas, there was no answer on your phones. Too bad, because we had delicious strbaucks and jumped in the bouncy-house things in Sheboygan until we were good and saited.

TO finally answer your question, yes, the bike thig is for sure, s I have already requested to be off of work....I do not mind if we do the 11 or 16 mile, but would rather enjoy the rest of the day together as a group, than creating bad bumps on my inner thighs from riding a bike for far too long

supermiffy said...

P.S..... tell me again why you are NOT hanging out with me right now, instead of cleaning?

supermiffy said...

P.S..... tell me again why you are NOT hanging out with me right now, instead of cleaning?

Mel said...

Are you up yet??? Call asap!!! I have ideas...