Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Oh, joy!

i had been lamenting my recent lack of workouts, and how it was the longest I had gone all year without my usual trips to the "Y", so I dragged my sorry aaaiish to the gym today.

Well, I did what I usually do when it is the first day of the week...I wore the same clothes I usually do, and I stepped on the scale to see if my laziness had done me any damage. I guess, I thought it would be the same as the last time i had been there, or maybe even gone up a pound, but I was still pretty confident that things would not be too terrible?

Wonder of wonder, miracle of miracles, the digital scale weighed me in as having lost 4.5 GLORIOUS pounds of butt meat!

There is this nice scale that you can enter a code into, and track your first weight, you ideal weight, and it also tracks what your last weigh in was and the date. Well, it did indeed record the last check in date being in August. I stepped on, sort of expecting the same read out as last time...but HOORAY, my aiish is now less booty-ful.


Ah, the joy pf not being able to wear my old favorite jeans....oh, sweet joy of inching ever closer to those size 12 jeans I envision myself in. that makes 25 pounds since feb 12th, when I started using that nice digital brainiac scale, and a whopping 43 pounds since Mallory Min Messerman made her way out of my you-know-where.

goodnight, and don't drink the water in mexico.

3 comments:

karmadog said...

2 comments:

1. Congratz on the shrinking bottom.

2. FISH OIL?

TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

That scale rocks! Although it's a bummer to know that it's generally five pounds heavier than our scale at home. Yea, I'm 199! Shit, I'm 204...

Try this - weigh-in before your workout AND after your workout. I usually lose between .7 and 1 pound. Now that is encouraging!

supermiffy said...

yes, fish oil...they are even putting it in wonderful things like "yo-baby" by stoneyfeld organic yogurt...quite possibly the most nutritious little package for kiddos!

horray for omega 3 and fatty acids!
horray for happy, stabilized brains!