Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Fat-in-the-ass pants for sale!

Barely used, and only slightly worn, are up for grabs size 26 pants. plenty off room for all of your muffintop and junk-in-thy-trunk.



I am packing up another batch of fat-ass clothes, should you or someone you know need some big-booty pants. Perhaps, you too have a ba-donka-donk-donk, or maybe you are planning or making a scarecrow for your front yard?



Anyhow, here is a picture of my pants of yesterday.....XXXXXXX(blog beotch will post picture here)



Don't get me wrong, thye sure were comfy, but when I tried towear them this morning, they looked rather silly.....there was enough room for a diaper and a couple loaves of bread on each hip, so instead I SQUUEZED myself into some 22's and went off to breakfast at Harry's restaurant in Port washington. they actually have an item listed on the menu as "jewish coffecake". They aren't kidding either, a nice slice with the cinamon on top and you'll be kvelling like a jew at his mother's breakfast table!



Anyhow, enjoy this photo of me in my size 18/20 tshirt with the new size 22 shorts. You have been warned before....push-up bra is being worn for 3-d effect.



Have a lovely evening!

No comments: