Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, August 17, 2007

this just in...

I woke up about 20 minutes ago.

my husband has informed me that I am a "prickly pear"this morning.

I have been told that if I were a pear at the grocery and he were a hand, he would put me back in the pile this morning and pick a pear that would not prickle his paw.

I growled , and we giggled.


aren't the Messerrman's weird?

smooches to my furgzilla, I promise to remove my porcupine quills as soon as i finish waking up.
I need my coffee now.

2 comments:

supermiffy said...

Call the police.

There's a prickly pear loose in the Germantown area, serving coffee in a green apron.

supermiffy said...

hey! stop using my sign0in to post thinggs to me....

that last one was from jeff, and now I feel like I have come home to find him twirling around the house in my panties, except he's blogging around in my bunny ears!