Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Son of a bisquick.

hey.

remember last post?

pretty darn happy and amazing, right?

Well, I can't say the same about today.

I had an eerie feeling that the birth mother was having second thoughts today, so I went by her work today on my break. Don't ask me why or how, I just sort of "knew".

Once again, my freaky premonition was correct.

Seems some of her family memebers are trying to talk her out of it and are trying to tell her to "keep the babies in the family until she would WANT them"

Pretty fucked up....sorry again for the language, but I think I have gone through all the stages of grieving in one short day. I am all the way back to a mixture of "acceptance" and "anger" right now.

Anyhow, Jeff and I had very different reactions...his was more of a "lets not get anymore involved or invested in this emotionally"

I feel more like I KNOW she knows we are the best option for these babies, and we should proceed as we were and just EXPECT the best.
I am a big believer in the law of attraction and quantum physics...sometimes to the point of seeming aloof at the everyday concerns and worries most people have everyday. I chooose to think and believe that it is easy and possible to create what you want in your life throught these somewhat equally simple and baffling concepts.

Some people think it is a bunch of hoo-ha, but I would like to point out that I feel I am living about 90 percent of what I consider to be my "best life". The rest is on it's way very soon. Sometime I say to Jeff that I want a certain thing to happen by a certain date, and strangely,(or not)I'll be darned if it doessn't happen, just as it was visualized. Go ahead and think this sound nuts, but some lady did just about the same thing and wrote it down in a book called "the secret" and next thing you know she's on the bestseller list and appearing on Oprah several times.

All the things people want in life are truly possible, and I will continue to believe that these children will arrive peacefully and easily to our home, as newborns, directly from the hospital.

I am sure some of you may be worrying or thinking, "don't get in so deep that you will be hurt if it does not work out"

Simply put, I want those children to have a loving happy home to grow in, and we are ready to recieve them, as soon as they are ready to come into our world.

Think positive thoughts for us and help us to bring those little cuties home to a family they deserve to have from their first day on the outside! Believe in it, or not, but send some positiive energy out into the universe, and let's see if this dream can come to fruition.

Thanks for reading,
Peace and harmony to all my peeps!

2 comments:

Mel said...

We are all making our best crystals for you! Today, on the way to a pampered chef party maya says, "I miss Janie and Abby. I know their baby sister's name, it's Mallory. I miss her too." Guess we all have you guys in our thoughts. Keep us updated!

supermiffy said...

you ROCK, sending you "i love to run happily" your way, too!

Let me know if you wanna do the ymca campout..It is the 18th until the morning of the 19th....should be a hoot.love ya~!