Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Update:Lois and Rick watch!

There have been requests for photos of Rick (a cutie, I might add) and Lois(equally hot!) from Manty. Well, I have got my lovely blog beotch on the job, and he will post some photos when he has a spare moment. Turns out Lois actually is in the "Tri" circuit too....how strange!
Upon further request for information about their "activities" with their couple friend in Milwaukee, it seems that Lois was competing in a sprint ( a shorter triathlon) in the Sheboygan area and "made nice" with Babs. (by made nice, I mean got to know as a just a friend)

Apparently, one thing led to another, and the rest is history.

I have gotten Lois' ell number (partially out of curiosity and a need for juicy gossip) and have spoken to her once since running into her and her sweet hubby, Rick.

Seriously, you would never guess that these two are so randy in the bedroom...yikes!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Can't wait to see the pictures. Wonder if I know them. There is a Rick I went to high school with. He was pretty good looking in 7th grade. gotta wonder