Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"WAG MORE, BARK LESS."

I saw this bumper sticker the other day. What a great slogan.

My husband and I have a theory that I must be part dog, or have been a dog is a former life.

My bark can be pretty snarling and vicious, but it doesn't really mean I'm a bad dog

I have an incredible sense of smell. Not always the best thing when there is a dirty diaper in the house.

I like to ride with my head out the window.

I love to have my head scratched. Seriously.

I get excited when people come home, and have been known to look out the window, just waiting for them to return.

I have been known to whine a lot when my food dish is empty. I also like to drink a lot of water.

I get very annoyed when my nose is too dry. I Neti pot rather regularly to keep a moist nose. Sounds weird, but it is very true.

I like my bed to be full of lots of pillow and have to rearrange them until I am comfy. My chihuahua has the same problem.

sometimes I wag my "tail" when I am excited.

I am always ready for a long walk followed by a even longer nap.

I am very loyal, and can keep loving people, even if they have been rotten to me.

yes, it's true, I am part dog.

Wanna go for a walk?

No comments: